Thursday, June 16, 2005

Heinze: I Feel At Home

Heinze: I Feel At Home

As you may know, I'm a fans of ManUtd. This year, they failed to win any trophy, it's sad. But I'm still happy that I find really good new players in ManUtd, Rooney, Ruud, C. Ronaldo, Rio, and finally Heinze. I really admire Heinze veyr much, before he played in the first match for ManUtd (I watch his play in Copa America and Olympics). He's not only a good player in terms of technique and performance, but also mental.
"I’m the sort of person who likes to make continuous progress"

"Tiredness is not a big issue"

After reading the interview in ManUtd Official Site, I've found the above reasons why I like Heinze much. I hope ManUtd will improve far much from this season, to avoid losing good players like Henize. If I were a soccer player, I'd also leave the club if I've already given my best but the club is under archieving.

No comments: