Wednesday, January 12, 2005

High Calcium, Low Sugar, Low Fat

I a thin person, but I'm not proud of my body. I just feel normal for my body shape. Nevertheless, some people around me often comment on or make joke of my body...

"So thin", "You got lots of quota for the food", "What?! You play soccer?", "You should do more sports and train you body(muscle)"... Oh god! Am I wrong for being thin? Or do I look like that I only play computers and TV games all day, without any meal and sports?

Ok,I TRY to get fatter. Hence, I start having breakfast every day, since I start my working life after graduation from cityu. And today, I start drinking chocolate milk for my breakfast, instead of apple juice or orange juice before. Oh, the problem then comes scaring me.

I was in 7-Eleven to buy my breakfast today. "Bread, ok. Choose a drink then." I try to choose a box of chocolate milk. "Oh, high calcium. It's cool, and healthy...Oh...It's low fat", "Low sugar, low fat...", "High calcium, low sugar, low fat...", "low sugar...", "low fat...", "low fat...", "low sugar..." Finally, I bought a box of cheap, simple and non-healthy chocolate milk.

The situation nowadays is that people seems to want a thin, fit and healthy body. Originally, they go for gym and take some healthy meal(low fat, low sugar). However, the situation was getting to the extreme. Fat people want to keep fit. People with normal body shape think that they are fat. Thin people(not only women, but also men) think that they are not thin enough. And eventually they all get thinner. What a wonderful world!

I have friends who have normal body shape, what I label normal body shape obviously means that I don't think they need to lose weight. I also have thin friends, and in my opinion, they don't have room for losing weight. For my fat friends, let's play sports, and get you fit.

No comments: