Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Long time no see, my soccer game.

After 3 weeks of suspension of the team practice, my team eventually have a chance to play together (although we got 5 people appeared only) tonight.

I really enjoy the games tonight. It's not because I make lots of score (and in fact not so many). The main reason is that I haven't play any soccer game in the past 3 weeks. Even though I was very tired because of the bedminton game last night, I love the time when I was running at the front of my team to find opportunities for scoring. Catch the ball, pass, dribble and shot. All the moment is so enjoyable that I can forget my tire (although it came back right after the game).

By the way, I think I have over 10 shots but I got only 3 goals. Perphaps I need to improve my shoting skills.

No comments: