Tuesday, May 24, 2005

FeedReader, RSSOwl and RSS Bandit

I was doing some research one rss this afternoon. And then, I found my current rss viewer, FeedReader, is not that functioning when handling RSS from Xanga and Gamer. This is bad that I have been using it for months (and I actually have the tolerent, horrible...).

After that, I started finding rss viewers in sourceforge and reach another 2 rss viewers, RSSOwl and RSS Bandit.

RSSOwl is good as it allow users to reach the rss in a url bar and display it as a subscribed feed. RSSOwl is good aslo because it can handle Xanga RSS.

RSS Bandit is also good and can act as a complement to RSSOwl. It is able to handle Gamer RSS, which RSSOwl is not. Another feature from RSS Bandit is that it allow user to display all unread item in a list.

Try them out! They are just cool~

No comments: